India Design Forum 2013 is just over two weeks away & I’m very glad to announce that I’m an official blogger for the event, which means there will be full coverage of it on this Life etc.
I can’t believe that’s it’s a little over two weeks away. I’m most excited about listening to the great speakers they have lined up (I’m most excited for Christian Loboutin, Sabyasachi Mukherjee & Sir Christopher Frayling).
Though I know the main talks will be amazing, today I’m going to talk about two other things that will be happening then.
On the second day of the forum (16th March) there will be four workshops –
• Design42day: Creating a Successful Design Business and How to translate a good design idea into a commercial success?
• Italian Trade Commission & Altagamma: Round table discussion on Italian Design in India.
• Out of Office: Creating Trends for People-centric Design in a Complex World.
• Workshop on Creative Leadership by THNK, School from Creative Leadership, Netherlands
2. IDF Awards 2013 (in collaboration with Designboom)
This year the IDF also announces for the first time the IDF Awards 2013(in collaboration with Designboom) which celebrates India’s vibrantly dynamic creative scene and identifies the best in various design disciplines. The IDF Awards program seeks to increase national awareness of design by educating the public and honoring excellence, innovation, and lasting achievement.